Will there be requirements for the indoor services?
- Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from others. Sanctuary chairs are spaced apart, but larger families may combine smaller chair pods so everyone in the family can sit together.
- Masks are required. (Children 5+ are required to also wear masks). The mask should cover both your nose and mouth, with a snug fit, for the whole time you are inside. If you need a "break" from your mask, please feel free to take a walk outside and then come back in the building.
- Stay home if you have the least bit of a sniffle. If you feel “under the weather” in any way, please love your brothers and sisters by staying at home.
- Wash your hands a lot.
- When the service is over, make your way out of the building to chat outside on the sidewalk. There should be limited indoor lobby gatherings.
- Keep all the doors to the sanctuary open for the whole of our time in the building.
- Watch our “You are Invited” video for information on entrances, exits, and the arrangement of the sanctuary. There will be clearly marked entrance and exit doorways.
- RSVP for in-person worship.
Will the Live Stream still be available once we begin indoor public worship?
Yes, we will continue the Sunday 10:30am live stream indefinitely.
How often will we clean?
We will do a thorough cleaning before the 9am Sunday service. They will clean again following the 10:30am service.
What about kids?
Check out our Backyard Worship info as well as nursery room info on Children's Ministry page. We are eager to see our littlest friends!
Do we celebrate the Lord’s Supper?
We typically serve the Lord's Supper at the 9:00 am and 10:30 am services on the 2nd Sunday of the month. We will celebrate communion next on May 9, 2021. Visit our Communion page for more details.