Our children’s ministry, wepckids, strives to bring the Gospel to bear
in every facet of children’s lives.
Ice Cream SociaL
Please join us on Thursday, May 6 from 5-6:30 PM for a neighborhood ice cream truck and fun on the playground. Families are welcome to join. Feel free to pack a picnic and bring chairs, or stop by for just a few minutes to grab an ice cream and say hello! If you prefer to drop off your children for this event, please contact
Vacation Bible School 2021
We are so excited to have you BLASTOFF with us for 2021 Vacation Bible School!
Lightspeed Galaxy VBS will be held outdoors this year on July 12th (Monday) through July 15th (Thursday) at West End Presbyterian Church. We will be exploring the galaxy from 5:30 until 8:00 pm.
Age Four-Rising 5th graders are welcome.
Numbers will be limited. Register early!
*More information will be sent out closer to the date of VBS. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to Emily Meeks.
Backyard Children's Worship
(Age 3 years-5th Grade)
When: Sundays during the 10:30 AM service
Location: playground/grassy courtyard area (Rain location: Chapel)
*RSVPs not required*
- Children will sit through the first part of worship with their families until they are called to exit the sanctuary.
- Temperature checks for each child will be administered.
- Adults and children five years old and above are required to wear masks.
- We will head outside (courtyard and playground area) for a 15-20 minute Bible lesson and fun until the 10:30 service is over.
- Pick up your children on the playground after the service is over.
- Our hope is to simply point your sweet kiddos to Jesus each and every week.
Nursery (Infant-2 years)
We are so excited to open the WEPC Nursery! We pray this time on Sunday morning is a blessing for your children and for your family.
We are offering nursery to children who are infants, one, and two years old. (Three and four year old children will continue going to Children's Worship.)
Nursery will be offered during the 10:30 service only. You are encouraged to pre-register your child for nursery each week.
New Arrival Procedures:
Check-In will open at 10:15 AM.
Our new Check-In/Welcome Desk will be located in the East Foyer hallway.
Please be prepared to say goodbyes here. As a precaution, we are not permitting anyone except volunteers/staff members in the nursery rooms.
New Dismissal Procedures:
Parents will pick up children immediately following the end of the service at the nursery Welcome Desk.
Please do not pick up children earlier and take them back to the sanctuary. This will hopefully limit movement and maximize social distancing while in the sanctuary.
- Temperature checks for all volunteers and children will take place at the Check-In/Welcome Desk.
- Rather than a large diaper bag, please bring supplies for your child in a gallon size Ziploc bag with the name clearly marked. One will be provided if needed.
- A snack (pretzels or cheerios) will be served each Sunday. Please send a cup labeled with your child’s name. * Any allergies or other pertinent information about the child should be communicated to the volunteer at check-in.
- We will continue needing volunteers to work in the nursery. Please consider volunteering to serve WEPC kids.
When We get back to normal...
Preschoolers – We offer a variety of programs for preschoolers: Preschool Quest offers four- and five-year-olds music, crafts, creative storytelling, and much more during Sunday services. The WEPC Community Preschool offers two through five-year-olds quality, God-centered education during the week.
Kindergarteners & Grade School – Children ages 5-10 have many chances to grow in the Gospel: Sunday School classes are offered every Sunday morning to teach children the content of our faith. During the school year, Wednesday evenings are time of fun and discipleship in small groups at Kids Club and 4.5 Connect (for 4th and 5th graders).