The mission of WEPC's Neighborhood Outreach Ministry is to glorify God by walking alongside our neighbors as we equip, serve, fellowship together, and preach Christ.
- In Jesus's Name Food Pantry
We would love to have individuals, families, ministries, and home groups consider donating items to restock our shelves. Items of particular need are:
• dry pasta
• canned fruit (mandarin oranges, applesauce)
• canned vegetables (carrots, mixed vegetables, diced tomatoes)
• brown paper grocery bags
Please drop off items any day of the week between 9 AM and 4:30 PM, or during one of the worship services on Sunday.
- Bon Secours Care-A-Van
- Free medical care to families in need. Care-A-Van parks at WEPC every other month on the second Saturday.
- Tax Preparation Assistance
- Offered each spring for families who need help filling out tax forms.
- Sewing Friends (Thursdays, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM in Rm. 22)
- An opportunity for women to learn how to use a sewing machine, create useful projects, and develop relationships. Childcare provided! Contact Jill Wells.
- Summer Track Club
- Run with us! Youth and adults gather twice a week at a local track during the summer for running, stretching, and drills, followed by ice pops and a Gospel message.
For more information about these ministries or to volunteer, contact Changjwok Deng.