The mission of WEPC's Neighborhood Outreach Ministry is to glorify God by walking alongside our neighbors as we equip, serve, fellowship together, and preach Christ.
- In Jesus's Name Food Pantry
- Bon Secours Care-A-Van
- Free medical care to families in need. Care-A-Van parks at WEPC two Fridays each month.
- Tax Preparation Assistance
- Offered each spring for families who need help filling out tax forms.
- Sewing Friends (Thursdays, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM in Rm. 22)
- An opportunity for women to learn how to use a sewing machine, create useful projects, and develop relationships. Childcare provided! Contact Jill Wells.
- Summer Track Club
- Run with us! Youth and adults gather twice a week at a local track during the summer for running, stretching, and drills, followed by ice pops and a Gospel message.
For more information about these ministries or to volunteer, contact Changjwok Deng.