Preschool Job Opportunities
We are looking to hire two assistant teachers for the 2017-2018 school year:
- 2-Day Three Year Old Assistant – Wednesday/Friday
- 4-Day Four Year Old Assistant – Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
2017-2018 Enrollment Open
We have a variety of Class Options for 1 through 5 year olds.
HOW TO ENROLL
Enrollment at WEPC Community Preschool is now open for the following school year, and children are accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your enrollment packet and fee as early as possible to ensure a spot for your child. After your packet and fee are received, the Director will contact you regarding your child’s enrollment.
- February 1: Enrollment Open
- March 1: Enrollment Packet Due For Returning Students & Siblings
- August 15: School Entrance Health Form Due
- 2017 Enrollment Packet
- School Entrance Health Form (due by August 15)
- Enrollment Fee
- New Family: $125 (+ $25 per additional child)
- Returning Family: $25 per child
- Your enrollment packet is not complete until the enrollment fee has been paid in full.
While we strive to keep our tuition rates low, affording preschool is still a struggle for many families. Approximately 1/4 of our current families would not be able to attend our preschool without a scholarship.
The WEPC Community Preschool scholarship program is funded by an annual fundraiser (Run For The FUNd 5K) and by generous donations from WEPC members and preschool families.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please submit the following along with your Enrollment Packet and fee:
- Scholarship Application
- 1040 Tax Form (from 2016)
- Four (4) paystubs, if income is currently different than what appears on your 2016 1040 Tax Form.
Your scholarship application is not complete until an enrollment packet, enrollment fee and items 1-3 above are turned in.
Donate to the Scholarship Fund
We desire to serve the families, neighbors and the surrounding community of our church. One tangible to do this is through our scholarship fund. While we strive to keep our tuition rates low, affording preschool is still a struggle for many families. Each year, around 1/4 of our families would not be able to attend preschool without a scholarship.
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- Check – Payable to WEPC Community Preschool. Write “scholarship fund” in the memo line. Mail to WEPC or put it in the church offering plate.
- Online (PayPal)
Preschool Mission Statement
The West End Presbyterian Church Community Preschool is a ministry which exists to serve the families, neighbors, and the surrounding community of West End Presbyterian Church. Believing that each child is a unique and precious gift from our loving God, we seek to nurture and care for children in Jesus’ name. Through the use of a developmentally appropriate curriculum we strive to foster growth in children so that they may reach their highest potential—spiritually, emotionally, physically, socially, and cognitively.
Our goal is to offer a safe, Christ-centered environment in which children will:
• Develop an awareness of Jesus’ love, the Gospel, and God’s Creation;
• Learn to express feelings in healthy ways;
• Learn to work and play with others;
• Develop a healthy self-image and self-confidence;
• Form secure relationships with peers & adults;
• Develop listening & communication skills;
• Develop age appropriate gross and fine motor skills;
• Develop the ability to think and solve problems.
We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
WEPC Community Preschool Staff
- Director – Casey Zollinhofer
- Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper – Jennifer Hirt
- Toddler Class Teacher – Audrey Snyder
- 2 Year Old Teacher – Jennifer Hirt
- 2 Year Old Assistant – Joyce Lawrence
- 3 Year Old Teachers – Rebecca Musser, Colleen Jacoby, Katie Shaffer & Heather Oberle
- 3 Year Old Assistants – Robinnette Wrobel, Jessi VonBank & AmyCaroline Wilks
- 4 Year Old Teachers – Angela Agee, Mindy Notley & Kitty Witthoefft
- 4 Year Old Assistants – Lia Martin & Nancy Hines
If you are interested in enrolling your child or would like to learn more about our preschool, please contact Casey Zollinhofer at 741-6562 ext. 12. We would love to meet with you and give you a tour of our preschool.