How To Enroll
Enrollment at WEPC Community Preschool opens February 1 for the following school year, and children are accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your enrollment packet and fee as early as possible to ensure a spot for your child. After your packet and fee are received, the Director will contact you regarding your child's enrollment.
- February 1: Enrollment Opens
- February 15: Re-Enrollment Packet Due for Returning Students and Siblings
- August 15: School Entrance Health Form Due
- September 9:
- Classroom Visit Day (Parents & Children)
- Parents' Night (Parents Only)
- This is required for each child entering school in Virginia and must be updated each year.
- Enrollment Fee
- New Family: $125 (+ $25 per additional child)
- Returning Family: $25 per child
- Your enrollment packet is not complete until the enrollment fee has been paid in full.
While we strive to keep our tuition rates low, affording preschool is still a struggle for many families. Almost 25% of our current families would not be able to attend our preschool without a scholarship.
The WEPC Community Preschool scholarship program is funded by an annual fundraiser (Run For The FUNd 5K) and by generous donations from WEPC members and preschool families. Donate to the scholarship fund.
APPLY: If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please submit the following along with your enrollment packet and fee:
- Scholarship Application
- 1040 Tax Form (from most recent year)
- Four (4) paystubs, if income is currently different than what appears on your most recent 1040 Tax Form.