Please join us for the 2020 WEPC Women’s Retreat!
You are invited to an overnight retreat at the beautiful Roslyn Retreat Center, in our very own Richmond, VA. The retreat will allow us time to rest, reflect, and be refreshed in the gospel. It will be a weekend drawing near to God and each other. We hope you can join us!
- Saturday, February 22 beginning at 9am through Sunday, February 23 at 10am
Saturday morning will begin with Bible teaching followed by lunch and free time in the afternoon. On Saturday evening, we will gather for teaching, dinner, and fellowship time. Sunday morning will include breakfast and worship.
- The cost is $125 through January 5.
- This price includes:
- Lunch, dinner, and breakfast
- Lodging (double occupancy, with two queen-sized beds per room)
- We apologize that, at this time, we are unable to accommodate single occupancy in a room.
REGISTRATION DETAILS TO NOTE:
- Space is limited
- At this time, we are only able to register women who are members or regular attenders of WEPC.
- After January 5, the retreat price will increase to $150.
- Cut-off for registration and cancellation is February 2.
Payment and Scholarships:
Please do not let the cost keep you from attending. If it is helpful, the registration fee can be paid in installments. Scholarships are also available. Please contact Heather Oberle to discuss paying in installments or scholarship assistance before early registration ends January 5.
Our sister, Kim Greene, will be our retreat speaker and will lead us in reflecting on what it means to come, abide, and draw near to God. It will be an opportunity for us all to see Jesus while sharing the gospel and our lives with one another.