We know you have a lot of questions and concerns as we move towards gathered worship together.
When will we worship inside the building?
Sunday, June 28th at 10:30am. We ask that you rsvp (link coming mid June) prior to June 22nd so that we can plan accordingly.
Have you considered having outdoor services?
Yes. In addition to our 10:30am Sunday service, we plan to have outdoor worship services on June 7, 14 & 21. These will likely be on the west side of the parking lot at 7pm, weather permitting.
How do I participate in the 7pm outdoor services on June 7, 14 & 21?
We ask that you please:
- Park your vehicle in the WEPC lots and walk to the west side of the parking lot (Nottingham Green side)
- Bring your own chair
- Social distance (6 feet apart from one another)
- Face coverings are not required for outdoor services, but you may wear one if you choose to do so.
- Limit use of bathroom facilities - please follow our signs/directions
- In the case of inclement weather, we will publish outdoor service cancellations on our website.
Will there be requirements for the June 28th indoor service?
- Social distance (6 feet apart from one another). We will space sanctuary chairs apart.
- Wear a face covering as a way to love your neighbor.
- Prior to the June 28th service, we will send pictures and diagrams for entrances, exits and the arrangement of the sanctuary.
- To have the cleanest pathways, there will be clearly marked entrance and exit doorways. More information regarding this is forthcoming.
- If you are over 65 or have an underlying medical condition that would make you particularly vulnerable to the virus, we humbly ask that you please stay home.
Will the Live Stream still be available as we move towards indoor, in-person worship?
Yes, we will continue the Sunday 10:30am live stream indefinitely.
We will not live stream the outdoor worship services on June 7, 14 and 21.
How often will we clean?
Typically, a thorough cleaning of the sanctuary and bathrooms is done after the Sunday service. We are still working with our cleaning company to determine if additional cleaning measures should be taken.
Why not have more than one service on a Sunday morning?
We believe that it would be wiser, for the safety of our people and the stewardship of our resources, to space out the public gatherings in our building.
What about kids/youth?
For the time-being, there will be no nursery provided at our services. If your children can practice the guidelines we've requested, they are welcome to attend indoor and/or outdoor services. The children's and youth ministries are prayerfully examining the best steps to take in reinstating in-person meetings with children and youth.
When will we be able to celebrate the Lord’s Supper?
We are still discussing this so please check back.