On the second Sunday in October 1993, West End Presbyterian Church held its first worship service in the gym of what is now Quioccasin Middle School. Twenty-five years later, we are still experiencing God’s faithfulness to our congregation, neighborhood, and community.
Join us is in a year-long celebration of our 25th Anniversary beginning this fall as we focus on the theme of being One in Christ.
August 20-24 & September 4-7, 2018
Pictorial Directory Portrait Sessions
October 12-14, 2018
25th AnniversaRy Weekend Celebration
"Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts." Isaiah 26:8
- FRI, October 12 | Celebration Banquet | 6–9 PM at WEPC
- Join us for a seated dinner downstairs, and a time of teaching from church planter and Serge missionary Phil Davis (serving in the Czech Republic). We’ll wrap up our time with dessert in the Gallery. No childcare will be provided. Registration required (coming soon!)
- SAT, October 13 | Hymns + Stories | 7–8:30 PM in the Sanctuary
- Come back on Saturday evening for “Hymns + Stories,” which will include the release of an album of favorite hymns and worship songs recorded by our own WEPC musicians this past spring, as well as testimonies and stories from from around the church. Children are welcome, though no childcare will be provided.
- SUN, October 14 | 9 AM and 10:30 AM Worship Services | 12 PM Anniversary Picnic
- Join us for worship and then head outside (weather permitting!) for a church-wide picnic. We’ll provide burgers and hot dogs, bouncehouses, music, and birthday cake! Bring a side to share, and enjoy fun fellowship together!
February 1-2, 2019
“Missing Jesus” Serge Weekend Conference
It's easy to miss Jesus in the midst of the busy-ness of our daily lives, even on Sundays and in our own discipleship, when we run on our own terms, resources, and strength. Over Friday evening and Saturday morning, we’ll learn with Josiah Bancroft and Patric Knaak of Serge how to rediscover the joy and power found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Look for registration information this fall!
JANUARY - APRIL 2019
SMALL GROUP SPRING PROJECT
We belong to Jesus and He belongs to us—this union with Christ changes everything. A brand new WEPC Small Group resource will be made specifically for this 25th Anniversary project. Over the first four months of 2019, WEPC will gather together in community and with hope as we seek to apply the truth of the Gospel to our every day lives. Join a WEPC Small Group today, or invite your neighbors and friends to join you this spring as we go back to the Source to find renewal and revival.